Newly Developed Website - feedback please

Nice site BUT you ahve made the one big mistake everyone seems to make :( Your offering a serivice and you want people to contact you..

But nowhere on the site do you even say what country your in let alone what part of the country.. OK someone savvy seeing .co.uk might figure your in the UK and not america or australia.. The only other clue is the dialing code but you could be 3 or 300 miles from me.

If you want to sell a service my advice is to add the info somewhere people dont have to search.. somewhere prominant... just the county (lancs sommerset whatever) will do :)

PS I notice you dont even have location set on this site... if your hiding you wont get much work :)

I'd agree with the comments above. You could put a simple footer with your copyright and phone number etc. I think it's also worth putting your name in. It makes it more human.

I really like the layout and images, simple and sophisticated at the same time.

You might also want to put a couple of sentences on the first page and also embed some tags etc to ensure you get picked up by search engines. Your location would also be useful for this.

Nice work though.

Back