Edit My Images
Yes
Two from today

tried out the new filters

comments please

deepnewabbeyapril09032.jpg

deepnewabbeyapril09041.jpg

thanks for looking

I LOVE that first one. It is a cracking photo :clap: The slow shutter speed is just right IMO. wow.

The second is also very nice but not as striking as the first.

number one for me it gives the feel of ohh wait a small dragon kinda thing could come out of the window or am i just thinking of the movie dragons heart with Sean Connery.
well done.

Michael

thanks for the kind comments guys , much appreciated

Number one is my fave , I'm quite chuffed with it

Can't believe how well number one has worked - the water looks like someone draping a very fine cellophane sheet over the top of the masonry! A really, really well executed shot!

Just to go against the grain I prefer number 2! Number 1 is a great shot but the water looks a little too like CGI to me. Number 2 looks a lot more natural! Both excellent shots though!

again thanks :):):)

heres another of the second waterfall , not sure about this one , any better ?

deepnewabbeyapril09042b.jpg

Not sure if it works that heavily cropped. Picture 2 gives you an idea of the ambience whereas this looks like the edges have been chopped off. Just my opinion though. Its still a good pic, I love the effect with the water, I need to learn!

Not sure if it works that heavily cropped. Picture 2 gives you an idea of the ambience whereas this looks like the edges have been chopped off. Just my opinion though. Its still a good pic, I love the effect with the water, I need to learn!

Its not cropped , its a different shot

not sure if it works though

Lovely shots, Mr G! (y)

If you don’t mind me asking, what filters did you use?

I used a circular polariser and a 3 stop ND filter

I've only just bought the filters and am very new to all this though , so I'm no expert

Back