nice a$$

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
Went off this afternoon for what should have been a relaxing hour or so, instead spent over an hour with these views ;)

Interesting though, the time I did get, the wife went off with the kit bag in her car, all I had was the 100mm macro and a CPL which was lying on the desk. Just uploading a couple just now, give you a linky later on :)

edit link

cows.jpg

grouse.jpg

i spent the day doing lino and gardening. Do i win a prize?

I spent half the day ferrying my son around for band praccy. No DIY though so:banana:

Soft Water 3 is excellent - 10 secs has produced a lovely blur.

I find that if I feel unmotivated about my photography, chucking money at it helps so I'm almost convinced about getting the 100 macro.

Edit: can't type Soft Water as one word as the swear filter kicks in - wondered what was happening for a mo. :icon_cool

milou said:
Sof****er

Heh - methinks I've been knobbled due to a prior post :woot:

Nope, no knobbling mate, we are not like that here. ;)

I will check the swear filter and see why it may be objecting :D

Not at all ;).
The auto censor is easy to beat if you know how.
It's there mainly to catch accidental slipups rather than trolls. We're all prone to an emotion-led post once in a while, and I've been known to let the odd expletive slip through, and the autocensor has caught them.

If a troll were to want to swear, he would be bypassing the autocensor anyway. Which is evidence of an intention to swear. If that makes sense.

But don't worry you haven't been nobbled, nor your card marked ;)

heh cheers :thumb:

Although I only used to post in the Unreal Tourney section, I'm sure that either the Blueyonder or Barrysworld forums, had Boyszone etc on the swear filter

EosD said:

I won a trip to the car wash :icon_eek:

EosD said:

Yep, a nice floor and a serene garden. :thumb:

milou said:
heh cheers :thumb:

Although I only used to post in the Unreal Tourney section, I'm sure that either the Blueyonder or Barrysworld forums, had Boyszone etc on the swear filter

A highly commendable decision. :D

So how do you think the one on the far right felt? ;)

Back