antonroland

Inspector Gadget
Name
Anton
Edit My Images
Yes
Got me a nice 1Ds Mk II on fleebay and cannot wait to get it here:nuts::D

Now I don't have to buy a 2nd 5D for the missus:D

Resisting temptation to reduce this thread to Canon v. Nikon debate. Back in your hole darksider!! :razz:

Nice work mate! What was the final damage to the wallet? Bought myself an F80 yesterday! Not quite the same league, but hey! :D

Hiya Woods:wave:

Set me back 2100 quid, bargain I say!:D:nuts:(y)

Resisting temptation to reduce this thread to Canon v. Nikon debate. Back in your hole darksider!! :razz:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

All darksiders have deeply repressed urges to get Canon kit:naughty:

HIMUPNORTH loves me really, I know these things :D

I am perfectly happy with Nikon thanks chief! As for a clue, well, suffice to say it is a brand of electronic equipment whose name resembles a primitive smooth bore armament which is generally mounted on wheels, and takes a damn long time to reload! An interesting hypothesis that lord Woodsy III of the TPF realm once said is that all the aformentioned electronic goods should be considered as munitions and subsequently shot out of the gun of which their name represents.

Personally I would agree, as I'm sure alexisonfire would also :D:D ;);)

HIMUPNORTH loves me really, I know these things :D

I am perfectly happy with Nikon thanks chief! As for a clue, well, suffice to say it is a brand of electronic equipment whose name resembles a primitive smooth bore armament which is generally mounted on wheels, and takes a damn long time to reload! An interesting hypothesis that lord Woodsy III of the TPF realm once said is that all the aformentioned electronic goods should be considered as munitions and subsequently shot out of the gun of which their name represents.

Personally I would agree, as I'm sure alexisonfire would also :D:D ;);)

:thinking::shrug:

:LOL:(y)

Back