nice one steve.

S

stewart

just received my april edition of practical photography and thought now where have i seen that picture before of the red arrows display team (p30)then saw steves name at the side, well done steve i remember that wet weekend.

Nice One! I picked this up in Asda before to have a quick thumb through but didn't buy it.

Will have to now ;)

No no no! Is it any of the ones in his gallery :doh:

Glen said:
No no no! Is it any of the ones in his gallery :doh:

sorry glen, yes it is in his gallery first page, picture named red arrows no8 i think when i just checked,

well done Steve, will have to have a look for it!

Yep lots of Red X's on the main pages, but thumbnails are there when you get into the folders.

Ohh, it would have been nice of them to inform me. :confused:

Does it look ok gents, unfortunately they don't sell the mag here so I guess I won't be seeing it?

edit I think from the description they have used this picture

Red+Arrows-01.jpg

yep thats the pic. their colours look a touch warmer tho.

great pic and congrats :thumb:

well done steve :thumb:

Thanks everyone :)

Now if anyone wants to send me a copy? :whistle2:

Steve said:
Thanks everyone :)

Now if anyone wants to send me a copy? :whistle2:

I'll let someone else send it to you....If I sent it, it'd probably go missing en-route. :D

Matt said:
I'll forward my copy onto you Steve, once I've finished reading it.

Thanks very much for the offer but Stewart has already stepped in :thumb:

If it goes missing somewhere along the line like the last lot of post that Marcel sent, I'll give you a shout though :)

Congrats - is a great pic so well deserved I think:clap:

:thumb:

Well done :)

Now the nosy bit ;) I haven't seen the mag either yet so what did you enter the pic for? Was it critique, showcase, just on spec?

dod said:
Well done :)

Now the nosy bit ;) I haven't seen the mag either yet so what did you enter the pic for? Was it critique, showcase, just on spec?

No actually the editor contacted me directly :smilenod: He had seen some of my photos in the galleries here and we discussed things from there. I ended up sending him several full size images of different subjects and this is the first to be used.

We need a bowing "we're not worthy" smiley :D Extra well done :clap:

Most of it was luck, right place at the right time, but thanks anyway :)

I've just finished browsing my copy and thought I'd seen that shot before. Nice one Steve.

regards

Nice one Steve, it's a cracking shot. Now will we need to forward a box for your head as well as the mag.:D

Well done on getting your pic published Steve, it's a stunning shot too :thumb:. It's good to know that the editors of these mags actually look at the on-line forums.

Mike

Mike said:
It's good to know that the editors of these mags actually look at the on-line forums.
I hope Matty is ready for the rush of new Gallery requests ;)

Well done Steve - how much did that net you? Shall we all come over for a beer or is that a bit premature?

Oh dear I seem to have mislaid it currently, if I should stumble across it by chance I'll be sure to forward it on to you ;)

Steve said:
Ohh, it would have been nice of them to inform me. :confused:

Does it look ok gents, unfortunately they don't sell the mag here so I guess I won't be seeing it?

edit I think from the description they have used this picture

Red+Arrows-01.jpg

Dude, if you PM me your adress I'll mail you a copy if you would like one. Just say the word and it's done. Least I can do considering........

Back