Nice Spots

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Can anyone recommend some nice spots around N.Ireland/Ireland, Ready to get on the bike and go shooting.

Bantry Bay and Kerry are my favourites, but combining them with the north is a LONG journey. Antrim coast, the Black Mountains and Donegal are good areas in the north. As mac says, Connemara is good. Also Wicklow - small but very scenic and handy for Dublin.

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm gonna head out as soon as the weather turns. It has been awful as of late.

Anywhere along the west coast from west cork to Kerry to Clare. The burren in Clare has the most historical limestone landscape in Ireland. The town of avoca in wickow small but picturesque. glendalough for landscapes and sikka deer but long walks can be fruitful.

There's loads of awesome places here. It really depends on what you want.

For landscape stuff you can't beat the North Coast, especially early in the morning. Glenarrif and that region are also amazing. I keep meaning to try to get to the Mournes as well sometime, as I've seen stunning pictures from there.

Belfast has some good spots to, you can get a great view of Cavehill from the docks and it's about 5 minutes away from the City Centre. The lucky thing about Northern Ireland is because it's so small, pretty much anywhere is reachable within a day!

There's loads of awesome places here. It really depends on what you want.

For landscape stuff you can't beat the North Coast, especially early in the morning. Glenarrif and that region are also amazing. I keep meaning to try to get to the Mournes as well sometime, as I've seen stunning pictures from there.

Belfast has some good spots to, you can get a great view of Cavehill from the docks and it's about 5 minutes away from the City Centre. The lucky thing about Northern Ireland is because it's so small, pretty much anywhere is reachable within a day!

Yea, N.Ireland has some great spots, Was down around the docks tonight, just having a look around. It's been a while since I've actually walked around the place.

Waiting on decent weather to actually get out and about to get some shots... Lots of grey skies atm.

Yes.

I might go down and camp at Tullymore Forest for the night, get up early, early and head round the Silent Valley for the day.

The west coast is a Photographers dream,plenty of small fishing villages to keep you shooting

Yup I'm looking forward to heading down the West coast for a few days in the near future.

I've been around the North coast, Glens of Antrim make for some great pics!

Can anyone inform me of where this "Silent Valley" is, I'm currently looking for more spots myself around Northern Ireland and the top of Southern Ireland.

Strangford is also a fab place as there's lots of ruins dotted throughout lovely fields as well as coastal shots.

Back