Nice weather we are having

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
5 paid sports jobs booked for this weekend.. now down to two.....so far :(

An inside soccerdome cancelled as u7 to u11 and forecast is heavy snow so its a nightmare venue to get to .... also 3g pitches in afternoon also cancelled because of the predicted weather..

All seems a bit previous to me with clear blue sky out my windown and a lifetime of being told its going to snow and it doesnt

oh hum boxing show to photo tonight.. at least thats safe :)

Scattering of snow down here in south Cheshire, and snow showers coming in every so often, so they've been right down here so far. Sunday could be interesting if they're right again.

A few years ago I did have ice hockey postponed due to ice........ sudden snow and ice meant car ark and surrounding area unusable so called off. guess sunday job 2 could be in doubnt as forecast bad,

West Lancs is cold and breezy. That's it. No snowflakes here.
Nothing blowing in from the sea. Suspect the weekend will be just the same.

West Lancs is cold and breezy. That's it. No snowflakes here.
Nothing blowing in from the sea. Suspect the weekend will be just the same.

Same here East Lancs and clear blue skies.. but apparently sat night and sunday is going to be really bad................. hmmmmmm heard it all before..

Match I'm shooting tonight (Dundee v Aberdeen) forecast is for 0 degrees but with wind is predicted to feel like -7 - lovely day but bit chilly up here, wrap up warm and get on with it - no sign of snow (except on distant hills) at all this year so far

Blimey, the snow's really coming down here at the moment, if this isn't just a heavy shower then I think the rush hour might be interesting!

I'm off to Edinburgh tomorrow morning.
Bright and cold is forecast. No snow.
England will grind to a halt.
This weather never happened before Brexit.

Blimey, the snow's really coming down here at the moment, if this isn't just a heavy shower then I think the rush hour might be interesting!

make a lot more sense if you say where "here" is ? :)

make a lot more sense if you say where "here" is ? :)
Sorry, I thought you'd have remembered from Post #2. ;) South Cheshire, about halfway between Nantwich Town and Crewe Alex! It's stopped snowing now for the time being anyway, pity it did it just as it went dark, I'd been hoping to take some wintery photos. :(

This weather never happened before Brexit.
You don't remember the winter of 1981/82 then? It was so cold we had to go round snapping dogs off lamp-posts! :D

Last edited:
My balaclava has seen better days so bought this uptown today.. thermal and only a fiver :) and yes I am smiling for the pic haha

ready.jpg

You don't remember the winter of 1981/82 then? It was so cold we had to go round snapping dogs off lamp-posts!
I was at school then. No such thing as closing school for snow. I had an hours journey on three buses. I was leaving home at 7.30 AM.
And we continued to play rugby all through the winter.
Kids these days have it easy:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Lovely morning in Edinburgh. Clear skies. No sign of snow. No wind. A glorious winter morning. Just hoping not to bump into @stupar :D:D:D

Piddly bit of snow in East Lancs with the forecast now changed for a couple of light snow flurries instead of the heavy snow forecast a couple of days ago. It is brass monkeys though; max temp is -1 today. Waiting for a disaster area to be declared and panic buying to ensue as they're forecasting snow for some Southern regions :D

Well out of the FIVE jobs I ahd booked this weekend only one survived and that was an u14s boys football played in thick snow... two indoor jobs cancelled..One at a soccerdome and just now had this evenings ice Hockey at blackburn cancelled... so one job survived and that was played in heavy snow.. bit ironic :(

looks like jam burtties and corperation pop next week for this poor photogrpaher..

Back