Nifty Fifty for my k10d?

Edit My Images
Yes
the title says it all really...

is there a 50mm prime lens for my k10d?

Had a look around and can only find macro lenses, i'm assuming these can't be used for normal photography?

don't know the k10D
but usually a macro allows you to focus closer than normal as well as being a normal lens

hth

Pentax make a 50mm f1.4, sold by WHE for £169 ?

ok so i see that the f1.4 is costing about the same as the canon and nikon f1.4 50's. but i also see that they do a f1.8 for about £70!

this is awesomely cheap! But i can't find one that will fit my K10D. Am i searching in the wrong place?

If you can afford it, then the extra £100 for another stop is well worth the money. Don't be too fooled by the f1.8 tag, the difference between that and f2 is almost non existent.

The 50mm lens is probably the only one where such a wide aperture is affordable, if you can do then you really should treat yourself. :)

If you can afford it, then the extra £100 for another stop is well worth the money. Don't be too fooled by the f1.8 tag, the difference between that and f2 is almost non existent.

The 50mm lens is probably the only one where such a wide aperture is affordable, if you can do then you really should treat yourself. :)

i still can't find a f1.8. so i guess its not worth worry about untill i do.

i still can't find a f1.8. so i guess its not worth worry about untill i do.

They dont do the 1.8
I have the k10d, canon and nikon do a wider range of lenses....but then agian you have to think...Canon make a lens, then say "you can have this dearer more expensive lens and im going to put an L on it"

Just buy the 1.4 if you have to - if you wont pay the extra money - then you dont need the lens. Thats the way I see it.

And the way I've been looking at it.

They dont do the 1.8
I have the k10d, canon and nikon do a wider range of lenses....but then agian you have to think...Canon make a lens, then say "you can have this dearer more expensive lens and im going to put an L on it"

Just buy the 1.4 if you have to - if you wont pay the extra money - then you dont need the lens. Thats the way I see it.

And the way I've been looking at it.

yeh i know. I guess i dont need it atm, i'm just greedy. but then who isn't...

thanks for the info all the same, its next on my wish list i think...or maybe a flash...or maybe...

Back