Night Football with mkIII

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Macclesfield last night (Thur 7th Aug 08) Arsenal v Everton womens community shield final... Arsenal won 1-0 ... It's late and dark. Just going to post the high iso shots and not the earlier ones. These are taken when sky is black and floodlights are on.

New laptop next week. colours old on this.. hope whites are ok.. Oh yeagh used the sigma 120-300.. just sold on ebay but waiting for him to collect :)

I have selected pictures from various area of the pitch.. near (throwin) and other side (width) of pitch etc

oops addy on bit - Taken in JPG .. used auto contrast and DUST/SCRATCH removal in PS2 .. thats it.

#1 iso 3200, 1/400, f2.8
ch_0.jpg

#2 iso 3200, 1/400, f2.8
ch_1.jpg

#3 iso 3200, 1/320, f2.8
ch_2.jpg

#4 iso 3200, 1/320, f2.8
ch_3.jpg

#5 iso 3200, 1/400, f2.8
ch_4.jpg

#6 iso 3200, 1/400, f2.8
ch_5.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely shots, my cousin plays for arsenal ladies, and england for that matter

yeagh? loads of Arsenal and England ladies pics on my website :)

Wow Kipax, that's dark :0, I did a friendly between Arsenal & Huddersfield on **** & was getting 500th 2.8 at 1000, so I would have had no chance with my D2hs' there. Nice shots given the conditions. Graham

Kelly smith, don't see her much these days, my dads office is next to hers at work though, truth.

Really wanna try football/sport might go down the park one sunday morning, any tips?

Really wanna try football/sport might go down the park one sunday morning, any tips?

Take a big hat and a stool.. shoot up to the players for better effect and dont chase the game.. open up the lens for high shutter and bobs yer uncle :)

if you are still using the 120-300 instead of the canon 300 you are going to miss it when it has gone...(quality vs versatility)

I ahve been using the 300 last couple of weeks .. but as this sold I thought I would have one last go at it.. its such a top lens.. but I do like the colours and creamy backgrounds of the L.

So much so that I am buying a brand new 300 2.8 IS from kerso when he is back and selling this older mk1 ... 950 if anyone wants to pre order :)

Back