Night photography

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a little something I've been expirementing a little in lately. Just getting started in it but really enjoying creating the photo with only the light I use and where I choose to use it.

p1008561535.jpg

p839451709.jpg

p891088733.jpg

p676365843.jpg

p711483931.jpg

They're good - excellent use of light (well, dark, really). The 1st and penultimate are crackers in my view. Not so keen on the composition of the 2nd and last, but they're technically fine.

Like the tree shots, did you paint the solo tree one or is it flash?

They're good - excellent use of light (well, dark, really). The 1st and penultimate are crackers in my view. Not so keen on the composition of the 2nd and last, but they're technically fine.

The second one I had a plan that completely failed that was to be the focus of the photo so yep I agree, it doesn't do anything for me either. :thumbsdown:

The last one I would of liked to have had more time to get it right but unfortunately, some patrol cars stopped by my car at the bottom of the hill and were shouting for me to come down as there was no camping on the mountain side. I tried yelling back explaining it was just a prop for the photo and I wasn't actually camping but I don't think they heard me and I made my way down... grrr :bat:

Like the tree shots, did you paint the solo tree one or is it flash?

The tree is painted also, no flash used.

have to excuse my ignorance, when you say painted do you mean with a torch/light source going over the full area?

Back