South-East England Night Shoot In Brighton Help Needed

Name
Steve Webb
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all
I'm planning an after dark shoot in Brighton in a couple of weeks and looking for some inspiration for locations other than the sea front and pavilion. I will be going down by train, and although it is local to me, Brighton isn't a place I visit very often and don't really know. With all the buzzing night life is there a particular area that will lend itself to some interesting images. Won't have masses of time to be wandering about, and will be doing the beach and pavilion, so any ideas would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Steve

Just seen this as been ill and still am, Brighton nightlife is good but sadly antisocial is getting worse. Pavilion will not be worth it as the back is covered with scaffolding for repairs and the front now has the big ice rink in the way, both the piers would be worth a try and more so the old ruins of West pier plus the I360 and maybe Brighton marina.

Last edited:
One of the things on my list is down that way, Saltdean Lido

Just seen this as been ill and still am, Brighton nightlife is good but sadly antisocial is getting worse. Pavilion will not be worth it as the back is covered with scaffolding for repairs and the front now has the big ice rink in the way, both the piers would be worth a try and more so the old ruins of West pier plus the I360 and maybe Brighton marina.
Thank you, will save some time. Sounds like my best ploy is the beach then, may just cut my losses and go to London instead and maybe do Brighton sea front one evening when I'm passing by. Hope you're feeling better soon .

Back