Night Time on the Footbridge

oh yes I like it the whats on the other side anticipation and imagry well done

To be honest this is not doing anything for me, I'd be very tempted to mask out everything but the footbridge, it would then have a really foreboding feel of what is hiding in the darkness, as it is at the very least I'd remove the tree at the end it just detracts too much from the effect for me :shrug:

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks guys...Matt, I don't have the software editing to do as you suggest but I take on board what you say..

Robin

Robin, I've got a spare Photoshop Elements 10 somewhere that I'm not using ... if it would assist you I am happy to let you have it foc. If you want to PM your address I can either post it or pop it through the letterbox :)

Robin, I've got a spare Photoshop Elements 10 somewhere that I'm not using ... if it would assist you I am happy to let you have it foc. If you want to PM your address I can either post it or pop it through the letterbox :)

Top man (y) a fine example of the TP spirit, a drink on me the next time we are both on a TP meet (y)

Thankyou very much..I've pm'd you

Robin

Wow how lovely, things like this is what i love reading!:clap:(y)

top man

well done :clap:

I like the texture given from the shadows and bars, as previously mentioned I find the distant street light slightly distracting from the subject but I see this may well be in hand going forward.

Good work keep going

Last edited:
Back