Night time picture of my golf

Edit My Images
Yes
Had a spare bit of time and went out with my camera and car, i came up with this photo, what do you guys think (y) or :thumbsdown:

DPP_1893copy.jpg

i like it... i almost did exactly the same thing with mine on sunday (after the kids had washed it for me!!)

could maybe do with seeing a tad more of the side of the car - those reflections in the paintwork would have worked well i think.

i like it... i almost did exactly the same thing with mine on sunday (after the kids had washed it for me!!)

could maybe do with seeing a tad more of the side of the car - those reflections in the paintwork would have worked well i think.

Yeah good point, will try that next time, had to be quick because your not allowed to take your car down there!! :LOL:

Not enough car, not enough background - one of them needs to man up and become a subject.

Also, too many reflections in the paintwork for my liking, topped off by you and your tripod in the front bumper.

Good choice of car though (y)

I prefer the 1st one but there is a clear difference of opinion here. I would have liked to have seen a bit more of the side of it to get those reflections.

(I get my new golf as soon as they have shipped it, they made it this week :clap:)

I prefer the 1st one but there is a clear difference of opinion here. I would have liked to have seen a bit more of the side of it to get those reflections.

(I get my new golf as soon as they have shipped it, they made it this week :clap:)

Will try and get some more of the side of the car next time (it's all good fun though)

Hope you enjoy for new golf Cowasaki :clap:

Back