Night Tram

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I did actually go out for a loaf of bread but took the camera along as light was going and I do like images taken in the evevning. I do realise these photos are nothing earth shattering I thought I would post them as they show how quick the light changes. I was pretty amazed myself when I looked at them yesterday at how different they looked in a short space of time.
Number one was taken at 17.21 and number two looking in opposite direction @ 17.44. I threw the last one in as I have been trying to use the multiple exsposure mode on the camera.

hdr_dave0001.jpg

hdr_dave0002.jpg

hdr_dave0000.jpg

Gaz

Last edited:
I do lke the second shot, the low viewpoint and the contrasting colors of blue and yellow work well.

Number 2 is good.

Did you 'flip' number 3 to get the writing of the sign legible? I like to contrast between runners and drivers, and wonder if you could have brought out more detail by, say, upping contrast, even at risk of blowing highlights.

Number 2 is good.

Did you 'flip' number 3 to get the writing of the sign legible? I like to contrast between runners and drivers, and wonder if you could have brought out more detail by, say, upping contrast, even at risk of blowing highlights.
Hi Toni. No didnt flip anything. This was 3 exsposures in camera so shooting continuously I took one shot moved slightly took another etc.

Gaz

Really like no3. The multiple images make for a very interesting photo.

Steve

Really like no3. The multiple images make for a very interesting photo.

Steve
Thanks Steve. I did quite like this but I am still on the look out for different ways to use this.

Gaz

Back