Night view of Valle de Bravo Lake (Mexico)

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello mates,

I have lots of pictures of this great place here in México, but this is the first time I get up the mountain at dusk/night to get some pictures of the lake and the little town.

All the imput will be great, to improve next time.

Canon EOS 20D
File type Canon RAW
Aperture f/5.6
ISO 400
Focal Lenght 18mm
Shutter speed 25s
Mode: Shutter Priority

50861266-M.jpg

Here is a larger one if you like to take a look

Happy New Year!!

:thumb:

wow thats some way up there! it is a little dark, though the larger version is better, not at all bad, though i would have shot it at around F11 to get a bit more sharpness

I think it may just be JPEG atrefacting - difficult to say, but I like the composition. May be a little more detail needed in the town area - waited til it was lighter perhaps?

Thanks for the comments, yes, more sharp could be better, next time I try to shot in Aperture Priority not in Shutter Priority, to try at f11. I go there regularly so I will try another shot when I can.

Rob, sorry, i was confused, it was at dusk not at dawn, so it was getting darker. Actually I wanted to shot the sunset from there, but the road was a little difficult so I missed the sunset and get this night shot.

Thanks for the comments, always very helpfull friends!

I have some close ups of the city cathedral but better to put them in a different thread.

Back