Nik Complete Software collection

Looking forward to finding the time to have a go at using these, a lot to learn :)

Wow thanks Ozei that's really kind of you, much appreciated:) I think I will get my other half to take a look at this, I'm bound to cock it all up:( Probably be tomorrow or next day. Will let you know if all goes ok x

Nik's instructions are slightly confusing so you may need a step 2a for CEP4. If you can't see the 'Import' button mentioned in step 2, click the 'Back' button near the top of the left panel. 'Import' should now be visible near the bottom of the left panel.

Hi all first post on the forum as I have been lurking for a while to pluck up the courage to post some photos.now have a new toy for Xmas so feel I am at a level now to post some pics.

Mod edit,
Welcome to the forum, please do post images, but recommending pirated software is a nono

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooops sorry was unaware it was pirated a friend done it for me that's why I was confused with other posts suggesting purchasing it apologies

Nik's instructions are slightly confusing so you may need a step 2a for CEP4. If you can't see the 'Import' button mentioned in step 2, click the 'Back' button near the top of the left panel. 'Import' should now be visible near the bottom of the left panel.

All recipes loaded Ozei :clap: as I expected I had to get other half to do it for me... Thanks again for all your help. :ty:

All recipes loaded Ozei :clap: as I expected I had to get other half to do it for me... Thanks again for all your help. :ty:

Glad you (or t'other half) got it all installed properly. :clap:

Some of the extra recipes are pretty good, others are fairly useless (without tweaking them).

Thanks for the heads up about the offer and the code worked a treat, have only ever used the trial version and the previous bloated price put me off but for £77 after discount code I think it's well worth it

As above - good price! have downloaded it but have just got to get round to installing and learning how to use it!

Just discovered this thread after downloading the trial last night and the code is still working at the moment.

Just have to learn to get the best results from it now!

Make sure you view some of the tutorials & webinars recommended elsewhere in this thread.

Best $149 I ever spent!!! It's a major part of my workflow too and Silver Efex Pro2 is by far the best B&W conversion software.

Happy daze!

Just ordered Photoshop elements 11 (not 12) to work on win 8 laptop - this is in preparation to getting silver efex pro 2 - probably the whole suite of nik software which is still $149 from google. The elements 11 is a box version from amazon - should I wait until this is installed before getting the nik download. ? Most folk seem to use lightroom with efex but is elements as good for this purpose. Any pointers useful and appreciated . This whole exercise is to produce good quality b & w from Nikon 600 and Fuji x100s.

When you do get the Nik software bundle make sure to try the code hdrsoftware15 in the promotion box - was still working a week ago and takes 15% off the price.

I have just signed up for the Adobe Photography CC offer - Lightroom 5 and Photoshop CC for £8.78 per month. The offer previously required you to have owned PS CS3 (which I did) but now I think it is open to all.

The elements 11 is a box version from amazon - should I wait until this is installed before getting the nik download. ?

Yes, otherwise you'll be trying to install the Nik plugins before there's a Photoshop plugin folder to put them in.

Back