Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8 VR

Edit My Images
Yes
this lens will be mine, oh yes. Probably not til late this year, early next year...but it will be!

I've just seen some pictures of a white one - I've always loved the white look, but I didn't know you could get it in this colour - can anyone point me at somewhere I can buy the white one? I've seen it referred to as silver, but I wouldn't like to guess and get it wrong!!

Remember seeing it on BH but that's a US store sorry! I like my black one though. Something that large needs a little anonymity I think ;)

I'm just a sucker for the white one! in the end, it doesn't make a difference, but given the choice, I'd go for the white one!

I think Digitalrev sells the white one, but I'm sure you can order it elsewhere also.

Nice and subtle, that's how I like mine. Have you seen the camo cover things B+H do?!

This is definitely next on my purchase list, just going to need some serious saving before I can get it. Still got to pay the D200 off first...

If anyone has a spare knocking around that they don't want I'll gladly take it off their hands as a favour!:LOL:

And when I do get one it will be black as the ace of spades.

I prefer mine in black... with a white one and everything will think you've downgraded to a Canon, or worse still, that you're so desperate for Canon glass you've somehow managed to get one to fit your Nikon - LOL

Indeed, why would one want to be so brash, us Nikon users prefer the subtlety of black lenses and let the pictures do the talking :naughty: :whistle:

:agree: I cant wait to get my Canon 70-200mm f2.8, but jeez if I had the choice between a white or black ... it'd be black all the way!

There's nothing quite like a big white lens that screams steal me I'm worth something is there ;)

Back