Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8 fisheye - anyone got one?

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
If so I'd be interested to hear your opinions.

(y)

Hacker,

I managed to try the 10.5mm as well as the 12-24 and ended up buying a 12-24 at Focus.

The 10.5mm looked a lot of fun though, just don't walk around looking through the viewfinder as you will easily bump into things :bang: as I did trying to photograph someone.

Unfortunately, I deleted my test pics from it.

I have been thinking about getting the 16mm f2.8 Fish but need to sort other things out first

Forgot to mention I also went to the Sigma stand to try the 4.5mm fisheye, just for the heck of it. It's a bonkers lens with the view you get from it, probably no practical application at all but would be a hell of a lot of fun. It's like looking through the equivalent of one of those 'funny' mirrors you get at a funfair.

Yea just saw his post in the gallery. Quite quick seeing as he asked about it on the 27th! My fisheye took almost a whole month just because Warehouse Express didnt say that it was going to take till March till they got them in stock. Good job I e-mailed around and found some where else.....Camera World :D Phoned Tuesday and had the lens by Thursday :)

Back