nikon 14-24 filter adapter

Edit My Images
No
is there any filter adapter available for the nikon 14-24mm f2.8
im sure i saw an estate agent with one a couple of years ago !!

Yes, there's certainly a Lee one (SW150 range) and I'm sure other manufacturers make them too

looks like the 16-35mm might be my choice
If you use filters a lot the 16-35 is probably a better option but it isn't in the same class as the 14-24mm. I'm hoping to move to a Z7 to replace a D850 and the 16-35mm will be the first lens I sell to get a 14-30 instead. I'll keep my 14-24mm for astro

If you use filters a lot the 16-35 is probably a better option but it isn't in the same class as the 14-24mm.

Interesting - I found my 14-24 soft-as-s*** anywhere near the corners, which is one of the main reasons I got rid of it

It was also this lens, and the stupid price of filters for it, that got me into simulated LE - so I REALLY have to thank it for that :)

Dave

Having just purchased a 14-24 for my Nikon - I'm now looking for some advice on filters. I've seen that Lee and Haida have options, but the price is putting me off making a purchase without doing a lot of research!

Can anyone recommend a holder / set based on their recent experiences?

Thanks

Multiple exposures, blending is what I would suggest anyway to anyone regardless. For CPL and regular ND you are a little bit stuck. Does it not take rear filters? Do that or get 16-35, etc.

Multiple exposures, blending is what I would suggest anyway to anyone regardless. For CPL and regular ND you are a little bit stuck. Does it not take rear filters? Do that or get 16-35, etc.

Thanks - doesn't look like the Nikon version accepts rear filters, which is a real pain because that would be ideal!

Back