Nikon 200-500 mm lens

Name
Elene
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone
I have a Nikon D500 with 200-500 lens. The lens is really good as it has VR so I can shoot easily handheld, problem is if I am out bird watching entire day after a while my arms start to ache I am looking for a good quality Monopod and Gimball head that will not leave me homeless but obviously I don't want something cheap. Anyone can recommend their own tested products?
Thanks in Advance

Hi everyone
I have a Nikon D500 with 200-500 lens. The lens is really good as it has VR so I can shoot easily handheld, problem is if I am out bird watching entire day after a while my arms start to ache I am looking for a good quality Monopod and Gimball head that will not leave me homeless but obviously I don't want something cheap. Anyone can recommend their own tested products?
Thanks in Advance

How do you carry the gear, if you use a cross shoulder type strap fixed to the lens tripod foot it shouldn't make your arms ache

How do you carry the gear, if you use a cross shoulder type strap fixed to the lens tripod foot it shouldn't make your arms ache
I mainly use hand held because my tripod is not strong to support the heavy lens. I am after a Monopod with a gimball head rather then tripod because I want to just place the camera down fast and shoot instead of carry tripod around and adjust the legs each time I change position

Hi everyone
Thanks in Advance
Know some people use a gimbal head with a monopod personally I don't think it is needed try it first without a head or with a simple tilt head.

Hi everyone
Thanks in Advance
I used a basic monopod with a lensmaster gimbal but prefer a tripod and gimbal.

Back