Nikon D4 FLYCAM

Edit My Images
No
Hi guys

I am looking for a flycam for the nikon d4 but cant seem to find any.

Can you please post some links that can handle the weight of a D4 with a 24-70mm lens?

Thanks

One of the Glidecam's will able to take the weight of that. 2000 or the 4000, your arm will hurt in a short time tho as that wont be a light combo!

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack your thread, but I have also been looking for glidecams with a Nikon D4. How exactly do glidecams work? Are they as good and as smooth as videos suggest?

They work on a gimbal that has no resistance. They are then counterbalanced with weights so that the camera remains steady and flows smoothly as you move around. Not really any use for wildlife filming though I wouldn't have thought though Will.

Is the 2000 much worse than the 4000? Also are you talking of the HD or Pro version?

They work on a gimbal that has no resistance. They are then counterbalanced with weights so that the camera remains steady and flows smoothly as you move around. Not really any use for wildlife filming though I wouldn't have thought though Will.

Cheers for this.
Not looking for wildlife footage, the film I'm making is documenting the expedition too so I'd use it for that side of things. :)

Last edited:
Back