Nikon D40 KIT - £212

Edit My Images
No
Hi All,

I've read this in another forum and thought someone here may benefit from reading this?

Money Saving Forum said:
You need to jump through a few hoops to get it at this price but well worth the effort.

Dixons are selling this online at £333 but with a combination of cashback and vouchers this can be reduced to under £212 inc delivery. Here's how.

Apply for an Egg card via Quidco and take advantage of the £35 cashback on successful applications.

Step 2. Go via Greasy Palm to Dixons making sure you spot the coupon here
http://www.greasypalm.co.uk/popup_pa...p?retailer=504 which gives £10 off orders over £250. By going via Greasy Palm you also get 1% cashback from Dixons.

Step 3. Use the Egg card to pay for the camera as Egg have an instant cashback of 5% on online purchases at Dixons.

Step 4. As part of Nikons 90th Anniversary promotion they are offering cashback of £60 until 31st August 07 if you send in proof of purchase of the D40 kit, details here:- www.europe-nikon.com/promotions

You should end up with :-

D40 DSLR Kit 333
Delivery 3.95
Egg Card Via Quidco -35
Greasy Palm £10 Voucher -10
Egg 5% Cashback -16.15
1% Greasy Palm Cashback -3.23
Nikon £60 Cashback -60

Total 212.57

Hope it helps!

I really couldn't be bothered with all that to be honest. Id rather pay the extra and not reveive a lifetime of junkmail form having to sign up to loads of stuff.

cracking deal :eek:

Back