Nikon D40 SLR & Kit Lens

Name
Hannah
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all

Argos have got the Nikon D40 plus 18-55 kit lens currently on offer for £246.29 - a great starter DSLR so i've heard :)

Just thought I'd let you know incase anyone was planning on buying one :D

When you go into store take a form of ID (drivers license, bank card) and proof of address (drivers license if not used for ID, utility bill or bank statement from the last 3 months) and apply for an Argos Card. You get 6 months buy now pay later, can pay it off before then at no charge, and they even send you some vouchers in the post for money off on future purchases - plus it helps the guys in the stores reach their targets so they don't have their hours (and paypackets) cut

I've just picked myself up from Argos, a Nikon D80 with a 18-135 lens for £535with a nikon camera bag at £19!

9mths Interest Free on my Argos card as well!

Sorted! :)

Welcome to the forum Stampie, grats on the Argos Card (can you tell my store's suffering to hit targets)

Looking forward to seeing the results

Hey Rick
Thanks for the welcome!
Got the D80 at £535 after Argos had decided to put it back up to £699.99!!!
Had a chat with a nice lady at Argos direct and after a lot of begging her Manager eventually crumbled and let me have the reduced price and the Nikon bag at 1/2 price!
Top marks Argos for making a sensible decision in difficult times:clap:

Anyway I'm off to the Noobs section to introduce myself!:wave:

Hey Rick
Thanks for the welcome!
Got the D80 at £535 after Argos had decided to put it back up to £699.99!!!
Had a chat with a nice lady at Argos direct and after a lot of begging her Manager eventually crumbled and let me have the reduced price and the Nikon bag at 1/2 price!
Top marks Argos for making a sensible decision in difficult times:clap:

Anyway I'm off to the Noobs section to introduce myself!:wave:
Been looking at that offer for a while,£535,although a good price was just out of my reach,now quite shocked at the price hike :puke:
Definately off my shopping list now at that price
Well done on getting yours btw (y)

jessops had the nikon d80 xmas time and was at similar price and thought it was a good deal, but now no longer on there website

Jessops had what can only be described as an amazing deal for a D80 +18-55VR - 391, delivered.

Thanks for the heads up on the d40 - a friend of mine is after one!

Jessops had what can only be described as an amazing deal for a D80 +18-55VR - 391, delivered.

Thanks for the heads up on the d40 - a friend of mine is after one!

You're very welcome! Seems like a great price...though they've probably sold out or something by now!

Back