Nikon D5,D4S,D4 battery

Name
Mark Molloy
Edit My Images
Yes
Folks, im trying for find the cheapest genuine ( EN-EL18C)Nikon D5 battery( must be genuine and new). Anyone saw one for sale or know of discount codes for any sites stocking them. Bought a new D5 and the battery is dead and wont calibrate or charge and Panamoz said to buy one and they would refund me. Cheers.

Folks, im trying for find the cheapest genuine ( EN-EL18C)Nikon D5 battery( must be genuine and new). Anyone saw one for sale or know of discount codes for any sites stocking them. Bought a new D5 and the battery is dead and wont calibrate or charge and Panamoz said to buy one and they would refund me. Cheers.

Just buy it from anywhere in that case, you dont need to save them money.

buying the cheapest will guarantee that you will get a non genuine battery. You will have to open that moth laden wallet and buy from a very reputable retailer and hope that Panamoz do the honourable thing and refund you.

Bought a couple of spares from WEX last week and got free next day delivery but they were £189.00 a pop.

GC

Mark a little more but in Stock in UK I would be concerned right now about getting something on longer delivery and not sure how well supply from other countries are right now, if UK goes into lockdown sooner than expected parcels will get jammed up, probably be ok and none this would happen but its not a great deal more and would be with you on Tuesday https://www.wilkinson.co.uk/nikon-en-el18c-rechargeable-lithium-ion-battery/

Ordered from Jessops as they got stock in and offered next day delivery if ordered before 5pm- let’s see how good they are as my Oder went through at 4.56pm...lol

Hope it's better than my last 3 internet orders ... complete no shows & no communications! :(

Back