Nikon D500 and Snapbridge on IOS

Name
'Gramps'
Edit My Images
No
Okay so everything is up-to-date and I can connect via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi ... the iphone (5) even says it's connected.
From the XQD slot I copy a RAW image to the SD card in slot 2 (as a jpeg) and from Snapbridge I chose to upload 'Selected Images' ... it starts and than hangs, even crashing the iphone a couple of times.

SO ... question is, has anyone got the IOS Snapbridge App to upload images from their D500?

Nobody any experiences?

Hi Gramps, I have managed to get pics from the D500 straight to snapbridge then onwards to social media - however I had my D500 set up for jpeg only at the time, not that I can see how that should be relevant??

Hi Gramps, I have managed to get pics from the D500 straight to snapbridge then onwards to social media - however I had my D500 set up for jpeg only at the time, not that I can see how that should be relevant??
Thanks Andrew, I couldn't see any reason why a RAW to jpeg in camera conversion wouldn't work but it's interesting to note your success ... can you confirm this was with IOS, as I understand that Android works better.

Its definitely IOS and is on an IPhone 6- will have another to tonight and revert. Could (and should) be such a simple process and once glitches ironed out im sure it will be....one day!!

Its definitely IOS and is on an IPhone 6- will have another to tonight and revert. Could (and should) be such a simple process and once glitches ironed out im sure it will be....one day!!
Thanks for confirming ... after using a D7200 and flawless WMU, Snapbridge is very disappointing. :)

Back