nikon d70

Name
Tania
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi
Prob a stupid question but I dont know what I'm looking for in specs..Can someone tell me if the d70 has auto focus motor built into the camera. (I have been looking at that d40 but lack of the auto focus puts me off a bit)So maybe a used d70 might be the way to go.Just thinking about the cost in the long run !! ;)
Thanks Tania

Yep its has, only the D40, D40x and D60 don't have the auto focus motor built into the camera.

i currently have a mint D70 body for sale with extra battery and an infrared remote.

Anygood to you £180 delivered

Hi Monkey,
I've had a nikon f55 which doesnt work properly anymore,had focussing issues two years ago and the camera isnt in use but I have the following lenses
AF nikkor 28-80 mm1:3.3-5.6 G and
AFnikkor 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 G

Would I be able to use these lenses with the D70?
If these lenses are compatible with the D70 I can search through the forum to help me decide about buying the camera you've put up for sale.
I would like to be able to use these lenses if I could rather than buying new glass for now.
kendun

Hi Monkey,
I've had a nikon f55 which doesnt work properly anymore,had focussing issues two years ago and the camera isnt in use but I have the following lenses
AF nikkor 28-80 mm1:3.3-5.6 G and
AFnikkor 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 G

Would I be able to use these lenses with the D70?
If these lenses are compatible with the D70 I can search through the forum to help me decide about buying the camera you've put up for sale.
I would like to be able to use these lenses if I could rather than buying new glass for now.
kendun

both lenses would work, remember to multiply focal length by 1.5

Thank you dogfish and monkey,
I am a newbie to DSLR and was a newbie to the F55 and never really progressed with the F55.Ended up not using it on a regular basis and the camera stopped working.
I bought the kit when it was on offer in argos and other than that didnt really look at focal lengths etc since I didnt know what they meant.I have a few books from the lib with me,will have a read thru and get back.
Is the camera still up for sale Monkey?If it is how old is it and what about the condition of the camera?
I havent bought a camera second hand till now hence the questions

could specify what is included in the whole lot for sale please?couldnt find your sale thread under the sales forum

I havnt listed it as i need 100 posts to post a new thread in there.

You would get a Mint Condition Nikon D70 Body + Strap, all cables and user manual packed in origional box

There is also a Nikon ML-L3 infrafed Remote Control to remotly fire the shutter

and second genuine nikon battery.

I will also throw in a spare 256mb CF Card ive got kicking around to get you started.

Is the battery charger and the relevant software included?dont see it mentioned in the offer.Dont mean to keep asking questions repeatedly,but reckon it's better to ask questions first rather than later

sorry, you always miss the obvious when you type a list, yes charger and lead is included.....

Back