Nikon D7000 shortcut buttons

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
I have a bit of a problem I was wondering if anybody could help me with. Ive only just stsrted using the shortcut buttons and am finding the quality button to be a pain in the arse (my fault) I always shoot in raw but everytime I use the buttons I seem to alter it to jpeg. Is there anyway to disable it in the menu ??
Mark

Don't think so. When you say shortcut, do you mean the three on the top left of the camera, with ISO and.......the other one?

Thank you for the reply Roberto, no I mean the ones down the left hand side I of the screen. I keep hitting the quality button instead of ISO its getting really frustrating

there is no quality button on the left of the screen. there is one on the top plate with a green dot on it is this the one your talking about?

Last edited:
Think the OP means D7100 or D7000 not D700. Definitely no quality button on the side of my d700!

Yea, the D7000 has it for scrolling through the jpeg and raw shooting sizes using the rear wheel. It is just below the iso button.
I have never had a problem with it though.

Sorry guys it is a D7000 I couldnt find a way to edit the title :( I only learned about the a week or so ago.

If you keep hitting the qual button instead of ISO, is that not more of an finger-aiming issue?

Thank you for the reply yes it is thats I why I asked if there was a way to disable it.

Thanks guys a simple yes ir know I would have been really helpful

There is no way to disable it, maybe use a small piece of sticky velcro on the iso button so you can easily distinguish between them?

There is no way to disable it, maybe use a small piece of sticky velcro on the iso button so you can easily distinguish between them?
Thank you Ivan, I think I will stop using the shortcuts they can be more trouble than they are worth :(

Back