Nikon D7100

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
When I review images my Nikon D7200 when I press and hold the + button to zoom in on the image it keeps zooming in until I release the button but my friends D7100 only zooms in one stage at a time ie each press of the button only zooms in one stage and you have to keep pressing the button to get to the level of zoom he requires.
He wants to set his camera up the same as mine but I can't for the life of me, ever remember setting mine up to do it this way, I'm sure it was like it by default. So can the D7100 be set up like this or can I stop trying to sort out for him?
Thanks

Not sure where that’s set up in that camera or if it is a default setting (I expect it’s s default setting). Looks like p195 explains the zoom function. Looks like the OK button can be altered to a zoom function too. P252 in the manual explains that.

On my d810 the selector pad centre button can be set to provide a quick zoom in. It’s possible the ok button could do the same functionality. I find that’s good to quickly zoom in rather than keep pressing the zoom button.

Last edited:
Back