Nikon d7200 -7500

Edit My Images
Yes
Thinking maybe in a few months going for one or the other.anyone had both.if so what are your conclusions.thanks

Only had the 7200 but I would get the 7500 any day and to hell with the 1 card slot and lack of official grip.

It has better ISO performance, tough screen which I loved on the d5500, bigger buffer, much better metering system, flicker detection, group af mode, auto af fine tune, 4k timelapse recording, improved weather sealing and tweaks to the af apparently, its lighter, built in Bluetooth, and does not cost much more, 4k video recording, native iso figure and the boost modes are improved I think. The processor is newer.

Only had the 7200 but I would get the 7500 any day and to hell with the 1 card slot and lack of official grip.

It has better ISO performance, tough screen which I loved on the d5500, bigger buffer, much better metering system, flicker detection, group af mode, auto af fine tune, 4k timelapse recording, improved weather sealing and tweaks to the af apparently, its lighter, built in Bluetooth, and does not cost much more, 4k video recording, native iso figure and the boost modes are improved I think. The processor is newer.
Thanks for that,1-0 so far lol
:lock:

D500, just saying :banana:

I got a D7200 for landscapes. The sensor is meant to be slightly better (not sure if the diffraction advantage of the 7500s pixels makes any practical difference at high f numbers). It also works with earlier lenses. That is it- the 7500 is meant to do everything else better.

Back