Nikon D750 recalls ?

Rocket

CTID
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, Can some one tell me, If purchasing a second hand Nikon D750, and it turned out there is an issue with the shutter. Is it still valued by Nikon to have the replacement shutter under warrrenty ? Or is there a time span ?
Thanks...

Come on Tony, this should've been in the Equipment forum .... try & keep the place tidy ;-)

SORRY !. I must write 100 times, I MUST PAY MORE ATTENTION.. Now going to search...... Thanks.

Thanks Gramps, checked some serial numbers, which are found to be affected. Just went on the Nikon web chat, and am told, . "The Technical Service Advisory is available for second hand as well as out of warranty products".

I would say, if you get the serial No. and check on their site and it is one of the affected ones you could email them to ask...Simples

Graham, Yes, Its easy to find out if its infeccted. and as said i made contact with Nikon. but my first question was more based on whether it is still under the free recall. Which appears so.
If i was to purchase a second hand camera which i know the serial number and to be affected, at least i would be covered for the recall with out any fees.

Graham, Yes, Its easy to find out if its infeccted. and as said i made contact with Nikon. but my first question was more based on whether it is still under the free recall. Which appears so.
If i was to purchase a second hand camera which i know the serial number and to be affected, at least i would be covered for the recall with out any fees.
I hope it's not infected ...:LOL:

Back