If its not been already done on the shutter replacement scheme it may be worth investigating to see if they are still doing the free shutter replacement. I remember I sent my D750 off for the shutter replacement before I sold it. I know many were holding off as they didn't have an issue and were waiting to send it off later on.
Back in 2017 I had to pay to have the shutter replaced on a D610, I used Fixation and the price was £345. I have a shutter needing replacing on a D750 and my latest quote is £250 from Sensor Clean in Manchester, I am going to take it in there and have heard very good things about them.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.