Nikon D800......

Great set of images Shaheed @Sir SR , and very well executed. Particularly like #5 (the tuohy) shot.(y)

George.

Last edited:
And for those who are curious, Its a tuohy needle - Its what we use to put epidurals in (for example, to pregnant women)

Sorry about my spelling mistake m8, I must have lost my presence of mind for a moment.:D:D

George.

I just assumed it was the auto spell|! I was just letting people know what it was (I wasn't being funny about the spelling!!)

Shaheed, I didn't think for one moment you were matey, I'm just annoyed at myself for not reading your original post correctly. I never use auto spell.(y)

George.

One my of my images that I'm proud of :)

Sun and Tide
Nash Point, Vale of Glamorgan, Wales

My commended image on Landscape Photographer of the Year 09 by Take A View.
Nikon D810 + Nikkor 16-35 f4 with Progrey 0.9 GND Soft Edge + 0.9 ND filter​
John, that's exquisite.

I'm off to Budapest next weekend and I want to try and get the best out of my D800. Since I only own a 50mm F1.8 at the moment Im going to hire a lens for a few days.

Anyone have any recommendations for a great zoom lens? I'm thinking probably the Nikon 24mm F1.4 and a 24-70 F2.8. Any thoughts?

Cracking quality, very professional [emoji106][emoji106]

One my of my images that I'm proud of :)

Sun and Tide
Nash Point, Vale of Glamorgan, Wales

My commended image on Landscape Photographer of the Year 09 by Take A View.
Nikon D810 + Nikkor 16-35 f4 with Progrey 0.9 GND Soft Edge + 0.9 ND filter​

"Excellent" shot John, nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

Cracking quality, very professional [emoji106][emoji106]

Cheers @Greggster, very kind - all part of my 366 challenge!

I'm a bit behind with my 366 in terms of processing as I don't just want to upload any old pic. I find that the majority are shot with the d800.

I'm not limited by it and find the files a treat to work with. I do love my d750 but I miss the detail of the d800.

Still maintain that second hand, the d800 is a phenomenal buy. I bought mine new in 2012 and it's still going strong!

Back