Nikon D90 RIP

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Just looking at the Nikon Website and I see the D90 has finally disappeared. I had one as my second DSLR and learnt loads with it, a great bit of kit. Probably too few pixels and not enough ISO's for today's tastes; it would make a great upgrade for a beginner but again I suspect not 'good' enough for many.

Onwards and upwards, I was looking at a D750 as my next upgrade (from a D300S), loads of pixels and ISO's :)

I still use one as a back up! That body taught me so much!

I am still using my D90.[emoji51]

First DSLR was a D40. I then went on to a D90.
Great camera I'd say. Learnt a lot with the D90.
A couple of years later I then went to a D7000, which I never really got on with as much for some reason.

It may be old in tech terms but doesn't mean that it still can't perform. I really rated the D90.
Good luck if you go D750 :)

I've got a 40x that wife/3 year old uses and my d90/d600 for me

Im still using an F80 :D
I've still got two F80s plus a battery grip. One hasn't been used for ten years but my niece used the other for her A-level project and some of her degree. Much better camera than the D80. ;)

Last edited:
Im still using an F80 :D
I still have my F401X which at the time I thought was the most advanced piece of technology (of any sort!) on the planet.

I kind of miss my D90, I PX'ed it with MPB and then subsequently saw it advertised and half wanted to buy it back. Still my D300S is similar enough so I feel very at home with it and I am delighted with my images.

Just back from Ireland so may post some on Landscapes in the next couple of days.

Back