Nikon FE2 and MD12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name
Simon Everett
Edit My Images
Yes
I am having a clearout of everything, from camera gear, through fishing gear and shooting stuff, even old motorcycle gear.....on the photography theme

I have a boxed FE2 and an MD12 to mount on it. Yes, it was what I used years ago, back in the 1980s, it is one with the honeycomb shutter and one of the first cameras to have 1/250th synch speed. It has had a ding on the top cover. If it is any use to anyone, get in touch. I have 100 free listings on that famous auction ste, but I am not sure it is even worth the time taken to photograph and formulate the adverrt.

I am a trustee of a charity - I will put something up somewhere, when I find the right area in which to load it.

Anyway - no there aren't any pictures of it, because I can't be arsed! I might if there is any interest.

I'm not sure I fully understand if your offering a freebie or a potential sale tbh Simon.

I have no need for an FE2 or MD12 as I already possess them, however perhaps an advert in the classifieds / freebies section would be more appropriate .....If you "can be arsed" of course:rolleyes:

You might want to post this up on the classifieds Simon, just to keep on the right side of the mods. Lovely camera, the FE2 so I can see it being snapped up.

Looks like you're fairly close to our northern brethren @Andysnap and @simon ess they might be able to help you out.

I'm not sure I fully understand if your offering a freebie or a potential sale tbh Simon.

I have no need for an FE2 or MD12 as I already possess them, however perhaps an advert in the classifieds / freebies section would be more appropriate .....If you "can be arsed" of course:rolleyes:

You might want to post this up on the classifieds Simon, just to keep on the right side of the mods.

pretty much what they said.

and it'd be here - https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/film-conventional.132/ - if it's a for sale item...

or here - https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/freebies-offered.130/ - if its a freebie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back