Nikon FG + SB-15 advice

Mr Bump

From under the bridge
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi folks I am just eagerly awaiting my spare Nikon FG body from Mark but as an extra I also bought his SB-15 flash as I would like also to tray some film flash photography.

Am I right in that the FG does TTL through the lens metering and will pass the light level to the flash and that will adjust the power output accordingly? I plan on using the FG in Aperture Select mode which I also believe will mean the camera with force to 1/90th is that correct?

any advice please.

:D

Wow think I just found a big bag of info

http://www.mir.SPAM/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/emfgfg20/fg/fg3.htm

Hi folks I am just eagerly awaiting my spare Nikon FG body from Mark but as an extra I also bought his SB-15 flash as I would like also to tray some film flash photography.

Am I right in that the FG does TTL through the lens metering and will pass the light level to the flash and that will adjust the power output accordingly? I plan on using the FG in Aperture Select mode which I also believe will mean the camera with force to 1/90th is that correct?

any advice please.

:D

Hi, The SB-15 has two auto aperture settings where the flash gun controls the light output, plus a TTL setting where the camera controls the light output (it is compatible with the FG camera). The sync speed will be 1/90th.

For TTL use you will have to use the flash on the hotshoe or via the correct TTL extension lead.

The two auto aperture settings can be used with the flash on camera via the hotshoe, or off camera if required via a normal PC connecting lead. The flash has the correct socket to take one of these leads.

It should also come with a clip on wide angle diffuser and a blue correction filter.

Hope this helps.

ha ha

its arrived and its blimmin ace

new batteries fitted to FG and SB015 and

pwap
pwap

pwap

ha papperazzi :LOL:

Back