Nikon Flash

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Haging recently sold my beloved A99 and Zeiss lenses (baby/new house!) there was enough left over to pick up a D750 and a couple of lenses from the classifieds. However I would like to add 2 flashes.

I mainly use off camera flash but also use some ttl. I have 3 pocket wizards so would like to be able to continue to use these.

What options do I have with Nikon and or 3rd parties?

I have 2 SB-900's I've never needed an upgrade
You should be able to get a couple used for the price of a new SB-910

Thanks all. Would a yongnuo work with a pocket wizard?

I have 3 pocket wizard plus x's and could probably sell all 3 and not need to then spend too much if I went with the godox option!

I have the SB-700 on my D750 and I highly rate it. I tried my mate's Neewer and had some issues with it massively overexposing in HSS on both my D750 and his D7200. I advised him to send it back for a replacement to see if it was just a faulty unit but he never got round to it :rolleyes:

Well I've just listed the pocket wizards on eBay with some filters so we'll see how much money they bring. Thanks for everyone's input!

i have an sb900 gloxy f990 and genesis s692 which i fire from my d7100, and yongnuo yn560 with 3 yn560iv's for my non ttl work and love them.:)

sb900 and you won't go wrong
3rd party flash are like 3rd party lens's
you only get what you pay for

Back