Nikon - Play on words

DJW

Edit My Images
Yes
When paying for a Nikon camera the other day, I phoned my bank to make a bank transfer. Went through all the details incl amount, when I was next asked for a reference.
I replied "Nikon Camera" to which the young lady burst out laughing, asking if someone was being held to ransom :suspect1: . She thought I had said "Nick on Camera" & immediately had an image of some guy called Nick being caught in some dodgy photo's :D

Must did out those classic airport announcements at Heathrow sometime....."My partner has farted & left the room" ;)

DJW said:
I replied "Nikon Camera" to which the young lady burst out laughing, asking if someone was being held to ransom :suspect1: . She thought I had said "Nick on Camera" & immediately had an image of some guy called Nick being caught in some dodgy photo's :D

Knows you well then??? pmsl :laugh1:

Found the airport ones, that some guys asked reception to call out over the PA ;)

Foreign Name..........................................Sounds Like
Arheddis Varkenjaab and Aywellbe Fayed......I hate this ****ing job, and I will be fired
Arhevbin Fayed and Bybeiev Rhibodie...........I‘ve just been fired, and bye-bye everybody
Aynayda Pizaqvick and Malexa Kriest............I need a ****** quick, and my legs are crossed
Awul Dasfilshabeda and Nowaynayda Zheet...Oo-ah, that ‘ s better and now I need a ****
Makollig Jezvahted and Levdaroum DeBahzted..My colleague just farted, and left the room, the b*st*rd
Steelaygot Maowenbach and Tuka Piziniztee....Still, I got my own back and took a p1ss in his tea

lol

Those airport names - have you heard the recordings? It was going around on eamil a few years back - they actually got them called out at some airport or other and recorded it..

Oh yes....found the link for listening to them via google, but didn't paste here due to some of the words announced.....no potty mouth here sir ;)

They were done in T3 Heathrow IIRC, and the guys got thrown out!! hilarious :D

Back