Nikon Transfer problems.

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Have just downloaded newer version of Nikon Transfer and cannot get the program to access my D750, have also tried using the card reader on my Mac, but Nikon transfer will not open and save the files on my camera.
I kept getting error messages with my older install, so uninstalled it, and re installed transfer from Nikon download centre.
So now I am unable to access the raw or jpeg files from my camera. Can any one help?

I asume you downloaded the combined ViewNX-1/CaptureNX-D rather than a stand-alone version of Transfer - if there even is one these days?

I use the Nikon software all the time and have never had a problem with it so can't help I'm afraid :(

I asume you downloaded the combined ViewNX-1/CaptureNX-D rather than a stand-alone version of Transfer - if there even is one these days?

I use the Nikon software all the time and have never had a problem with it so can't help I'm afraid :(

That’s going to be my next line of attack, bit wary of uninstalling Capture, in case I have the same problems. I have been using Nikon software for years as well, so don’t want to bugger up my installation as I use it for 99.9% of my post editing.

i use photo on my MacBook to download and put my pics into dated folders

Back