Nikon

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes

I haven't posted this image for crit , It's just that it's my first image from my first DSLR, I took delivery today of my new Nikon D90 :) :) :) ( will be keeping my fujifilm s9500 bridge camera though as it has served me well ;))

I thought so -just couldn't be sure! Don't think I have a 2007 in my collection! ;)

...so what did you shoot today? a rear lens cap? :D

You can mount a lens with the rear cap on! Wow - tell us how you do that!:D

Glad you're taking this in good spirit - seriously - want to see some real shots with that new cam - and how about some video.....everyone on here says they want it - no-one has ever posted one!!

You can mount a lens with the rear cap on! Wow - tell us how you do that!:D

I thought you meant the rear of the lens cap :bonk: I have a lot to learn with this new camera, it's my first DSLR and my first go of one!!

Glad you're taking this in good spirit - seriously - want to see some real shots with that new cam - and how about some video.....everyone on here says they want it - no-one has ever posted one!!

Spooky - the first pic I took with my Fuji S9600 was it's lens cap too :D

Didn't look as sharp as yours though :p

....eh? taken by shooting into a mirror? Now that's clever!

It really shows JUST how good a Nikon lens is no aberition chromatism...ect ect.....just a perfect pic of a perfect pic............................the argument starts.....3...2..1.know

Back