Nile Sunsets

These are a beautiful and stunning set. Numbers 1 and 3 also being my favourite. The colours and clouds are striking.

Looks nice..I like the dramatic colours in 1 and 3

Thankyou.

These are a beautiful and stunning set. Numbers 1 and 3 also being my favourite. The colours and clouds are striking.

Thanks alot. There was quiet alot of smog on the nile but on these occasions the fresh breeze has moved it on mostly
1 and 3 our my fave as well

Thankyou.

Nice set would love to sail that, lovely colours in all favourite being #3(y)

Do it, its as cheap as its ever going to be :) We are planning on going back next year and doing two weeks around the Nile. Thanks for the comments.

Lovely shots Tom. Liking no.1 myself (y)

:) Cheers. Finding myself want a nice set of Lee filters more and more lately.. i know a guy who has a lovely set and get jealous when he gets them out!

Yep all very nice images. Great colours and composition

Its great fun doing shots like this from a boat whilst moving. Thank you for the comments.

1 & 3 for me , wev'e been to Egypt several times , longtime since we did the cruise though , might have book another one looking at these..

For me as well number 1 is the best with more detail visible in the tree silhouete!
Really good picture will print nicely as well with those strong colours

Thankyou for all the lovely comments. Im going to try and go back just as soon as i can :)

Back