Nintendo DS lite/BrainTrain

Galaxy66

Jeremy Beadle
Name
My name is Mal not Jeremy :)
Edit My Images
Yes
Better half is dropping very strong hints for a Nintendo/Brain Train combo, Tesco had it advertised for under £100 but when I rang up they did not have any and could not say when they would be coming in. I was also in Asda and they did not have any at all for sale so looks like I could have a problem getting one anywhere at any price If I don't move quickly:(.
Has anyone heard of any good deals anywhere?.

Im sure I replied to this half an hour ago....

Argos usually have good deals on the Nintendo DS

Try Blockbuster Video! I know it sounds silly but wanted one for each of my 2 kids and couldn't find anywhere that had them in stock....apart from my local Blockbuster :shrug:

They are a little tricky to get hold of at the moment - nowhere near as rare as the wii and GAME are getting daily shipments in.

Managed to get two from Morrisons last week (£89.99 with the 10% staff discount :p) One for my dad for xmas from my mum and one that my uncle wanted for my cousin for xmas. That one was pink too. Could have sold it on ebay for £££ but unfortunately my moral compass is just too bloody powerful :p He even got it at cost ;)

Give your local GAME a ring, ask them if they are getting stock in and ask them to reserve you one till you get down there, they will put one to the side for you. Don't worry too much, you've still got a bit of time :)

From Argos, they have an offer on :

Buy any DS Lite (white - 568/0236, black - 568/1857, pink - 568/2416 or silver - 568/6845) with essentials kit 567/8688) and get a free DS replacement stylus kit (568/0360) and game from the list below. To receive this offer add 4 items to trolley. Offer ends 24th December 2007.

To early to do the maths for me though :p

She is in at the moment so will have to wait till she goes out before I can do the ringing around, and I have just been asked if I have not got something better to do than sit at the computer all morning so got to go now:bonk::bonk::bonk:
cheers Mal.

Wey hey walked into Woolies and they had the console for £99 and had the Brain Train in stock so all sorted now(y)

Mal.

I have been trying to get hold of one of these for ages. I've rang around all the local stores (Currys, Comet, Toys R Us, PC World, all local supermarkets), as well as online, but to no avail.

well done for getting one, shes gonna love it!

Thanks adele....but they didnt have any stock earlier...better go and check again LOL

Thanks adele....but they didnt have any stock earlier...better go and check again LOL

I rang Gamestation first afer The response from Karen. was told that offer was expired.

Got one recently for the mrs from Game, £125 for the console brain training and deal or now deal. Website didn't have any in stock but walked into the store and they had them. Asked about a Wii while I was in there for a laugh, they said they had 40 delivered recently and sold them in 10 mins.

Back