Nissan 200sx UPDATED!

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, thought I would post a couple of shots from today of a friends 200sx S14a. Heavy on the PP, but it works well in my opinion! Also have a shot from a few weeks back, when a friend was rebuilding his drift car. C&C is much appreciated! See last post for changes!

Tom

HDR3Small.jpg

HDR2Small.jpg

4411974866_e05e4ee5dd_o.jpg

Last edited:
ugly ugly reflections. the pictures are nicely composed but you need to get yourself a polerizer filter and put it to use

Thanks for the comments guys. I have ordered a circular polarizing filter, will that stop all of the reflections?

Tom

Not all of them but a majority, if it's a static shot and your on a sturdy tripod you can remove 99% of them buy taking a few shots with the filter at different rotations.

Best way to use it is to practise, set up the shot and turn the filter till the reflections you want away are gone. The polerisor won't take them away totally all the time so you still need to keep an eye out when setting up shots

I like the top two but is it not an S15 not S14a ?

No, it's definitely a 14a (I had a 350BHP S14 for 4 years).

Nice shots, but the PP is a bit much for my liking.

Comments taken in! Went out yesterday in the nice weather, got a few more shots, slightly less PP! C&C again appreciated! (last one is overexposed, but still looks good IMO)

4534878079_d36764e320_o.jpg

4535383509_74049b5a0d_o.jpg

4516132926_afcf310bdc_o.jpg

good pics mate, saw the s13 with the advans i think they are at combe on saturday, i will have one one day :D

Actually, i quite like the PP in number 1, makes it almost look like a drawing, but with the front of the car almost popping off the picture! I think number 3 the front of the car needed to be a bit brighter

like the composition of the 2nd set of three, the 2nd of those though, the white looks grey-ish and off? See if you can clone out the bollard behind the bonnet in the 4th pic (1st in 2nd set of three)

Thanks for the comments guys.

@ Blade - That was the one you saw at Combe on Saturday, my friend has just fully rebuilt it and was testing the water in the drift session! It did have 18" Rota Grids on before, but they were stolen a few weeks ago :( Will hopefully be on the track again on the 15th for Japfest. I have an incar video as well if you are interested!

@ Pete - I hadn't actually noticed about the bumper! Now you say about it, it does stick out a bit! I think the white in the last few pics looks a bit off as the car had a blow over spray job the day before which wasn't properly done. Coupled with the PP I think that's what knocks it off balance. I wouldn't mind reshooting those as I really like the location.

Back