Nissan 200sx - With strobes

Dal

Is always right
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Meet up with some mates on saturday night to get some shots of one of their cars.

Some of these were taken by myself and some by my friend Ryan as we were trying out the off camera flash so all of these are with his camera. He has said that he wants C&C aswell. However, I have marked the images that I took and the ones that he took, so feel free to only comment on mine if you feel thats best.

My shots were taken with a Sigma 70-200mm f2.8 and Ryan's were taken with his Sigma 10-20.

All the images were processed by myself.

:D

Mine
-4699copy.jpg

Mine
-4701copy.jpg

Ryan
-4744copy.jpg

Ryan
-4725copy.jpg

Ryan
-4764copy.jpg

Dal, sorry mate but I love Ryan's shots. No offence to yours but the lens flare (whatever it is called when the shot goes bendy) really makes them :)

Dal, sorry mate but I love Ryan's shots. No offence to yours but the lens flare (whatever it is called when the shot goes bendy) really makes them :)

I think you mean barrel distortion right (y) I agree, Ryans shots also fill the frame which I quite like.

It could be just me (or my monitor) but they also look a tad dark...

Thats fair enough Matt, I'm not a massive fan of barrel distortion myself although it can work and Ryan's shots have worked really well. Cheers for the response.

I think you mean barrel distortion right (y) I agree, Ryans shots also fill the frame which I quite like.

It could be just me (or my monitor) but they also look a tad dark...
Someone else said to me that the pics looks a little dark so I'm guessing it's probably my monitor that needs sorting out. Thanks for the comment.

Ryan's for me too! Sorry mate!

They all look a little dark to me as well. I have to say I prefer the wider shots too. I reckon your 70-200 wasn't really the lens to use in this case.

I'm not too sure whether the overhead lights really add to the shot either, especially with the contrast in temperature between the strobes and the tungsten lights above.

Sorry Dal but I've seen better off you in the past mate (y)

Saw these on sxoc the other day, look stunning - car and standard of pics :)

Back