Yes
Couple of my mates 350Z

C&C Very Welcome

_MG_4543.jpg

_MG_4548.jpg

_MG_4565.jpg

_MG_4582.jpg

3 and 4 looks good mate

1 would of looked better if it had more of a solid background, IMO.

Thanks Jay, I had a couple of Shots that had Walled BG's but they were slightly Blurry and I binned them :(

Loving 2,3 and 4 mate. I think 4 would of been slightly better with the hood down if you shot that aswell?

3 is a fantastic angle, just a shame about the bin in the background.

Really am liking 2 the more i look at it! How did you achieve this? I need to start having a go at moving car photography lol

Loving 2,3 and 4 mate. I think 4 would of been slightly better with the hood down if you shot that aswell?

3 is a fantastic angle, just a shame about the bin in the background.

Really am liking 2 the more i look at it! How did you achieve this? I need to start having a go at moving car photography lol

Got one with the Bonnet down (when you said hood I thought you meant roof, I was going to say it isn't a soft top :thinking: )

_MG_4564.jpg

The Rolling shot's are Helped by my Girlfriend who puts up with all my Guff :LOL:

Thanks for the Input (y)

Got one with the Bonnet down (when you said hood I thought you meant roof, I was going to say it isn't a soft top :thinking: )

_MG_4564.jpg

The Rolling shot's are Helped by my Girlfriend who puts up with all my Guff :LOL:

Thanks for the Input (y)

this shot would look immense in HDR ;) just a thought....

I'll give it a shot but I'm usually no good at HDR :p (any tips? Still have the RAW Files at the ready)

Thanks

I'll give it a shot but I'm usually no good at HDR :p (any tips? Still have the RAW Files at the ready)

Thanks

Not really i'm afraid. depends on what software you're using. there are some good tutorials available online and on Youtube. I personally find Photomatix the easiest, but only because I don't have photoshop :LOL:.

I'm probably teaching my grandmother to suck eggs, but if you still have the RAWs then it's best to copy the original shot file twice, open them and adjust the EV+2 on one, and EV-2 on the other so one is over-exposed and the other is under-exposed whilst keeping the third original. then you have the basis to start the HDR. then all you need is the right software and a bit of patience. ;)

Last edited:
shoud give you something like a cross between these two then ;)

00-msc-webde-ferrariracingchallenge.jpg

2521615415_4cb7bb90ef.jpg

Oooh, just found THIS, might be of intest, a 350Z HDR shoot. lol. all B&W though!

Why is that HDR has to be so over blown hideousness that hurts my eyes.. Sorry but HDR done the ones James posted does nothing for me, HDR should be barely noticeable.
Ok, so maybe that was a bad example I guess, I just meant to HDR it to give it that extra depth and a bit of 3rd dimension. the pics above are a bit gordy. must admit. :puke:

I gave it a go anyway, didn't go too OTT I don't think?

BG-1.jpg

:clap: :) personally I love it! well done mate, that's pretty much how i'd imagined it. what do YOU think though?

Its my Background now :D

Thanks guys

@ James I used Photomatrix :)

That final edit is stunning, wasn't overly excited by the first shots but that last one is spot on :D

Shame you don't see more white ones around, it's my favourite colour, we only sold one in white at our branch.

Thanks Ryan, shame the rest didn't excite you, I have the HDR attempt in Desktop sizes for anyone wanting it :)

have you ever tried the old colour popping technique?? a B+W car with a bit of the grafitti standing out could look good...

I love the HDR look By the Way, Especially Jammy_C's... they look almost computer game like!!

Haven't tried that, didn't think ti would have made much of a difference since the car is already black and white technically :p

very true...

Back