NISSAN 4 x 4 - TV Ad ... !?!

Edit My Images
No
Not usually one to watch and take notice of any tv advertising campaigns as we usually turn 'em off ... however there have been one or two lately from the motoring fraternity that have really made me sit up and take notice ... :eek:

The first was the morphing Citroen that danced around to a funky tune before changing back to a boring old Citroen ... the ice-skating follow up was nowhere near as cool imo ... :shrug:

BUT ... last night a new one caught my imagination ... now there is a superb advert out by Nissan showing off their latest 4 x 4 range ... the Navarra (?) morphs as well ... but not just once and so expertly ... I think it is an absolutely brilliant advertising campaign ... imo of course ... :D ... and am captivated and amazed each time I watch it ... (y)

Nissan Ad ... courtesy of YouTube as found by IanC ...

[YOUTUBE]pSvf7RdiimM[/YOUTUBE]

Just wanted to share it in case you motor-nutz haven't caught it yet ... Yawn ... :naughty:

:p

False advertising I tell ya :boxer: I've got a Navara and not once has it turned into a snake :razz:

that's the one :)

heh. not very convincing though.

It is indeedy ... would you mind if I slipped that into the starter post Ian ... :shrug: ... I couldn't find it ... :D

:p

Question is though, is the car anygood - I can recall a Nissan 4x4 being put through its paces on TopGear many years ago and it failed abismally in the all terrain test:shrug: ;)

Best ask Dod ... he has, at least owned up to having one ... :D

NissanOwnerOuted said:
False advertising I tell ya I've got a Navara and not once has it turned into a snake

Back