Nissan GT-R shot reworked

Name
GF
Edit My Images
No
I've just spent quite a long time on this shot and am quite happy with the difference :)

Original
3734346491_7284fa03a2.jpg

Edited
3777179525_50c493f332.jpg

Bigger here

I think I would be too :)

Subtle changes, but big improvement in my eyes (y)

Nice but I prefer the first with the reflections, the second one is great but seems to be to clean the grass removed from the road works though but this is only my opinion, great shot of a future classic

Sorry George, but the first shot is way better. All you really needed to do was remove the number plate and do a little cloning on the road. The reflections and the contrast you've wiped from the first shot make it.

Of course this is a personal opinion and not everyone will agree so if this is a client shot, I'd remove the numberplate from the first and show him both shots to see which he prefers. (y)

Oooooh yeah, I can see that now :LOL: I prefer the first tbh, sorry. I think the reflcetions make it look more natural. However, if that is not the done thing in automotive photography I am prepared to be slapped :LOL:

Yep, thats the one for me. Some times window reflections can be a bit distracting, leaving the reflections on the body shows of the curves.

Scott

Back