Nissan GTR

slideordie

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
Found it difficult to concentrate on what I was doing, I just wanted to stare at the thing.

IMG_6756.jpg

IMG_6746.jpg

IMG_6783.jpg

IMG_6785.jpg

IMG_6811.jpg

IMG_6740.jpg

saw them on RMS - simply awesome mate - love #4 - were you using a fisheye for it?

Saw one of these in Mayfair the other day and was utterly blown away by it, really didn't expect it to look that good in the flesh.

Really nice shots by the way, captures the menace well (y)

Thanks mate. Sigma 10-20 for #4 & 6, the rest were with a 50mm f1.8 II

damn I like that car
good shots too, my picky things would be a better horizontal on #5, looks slightly wonky for me, but maybe the car is sloping and it's just my eyes

the backgrounds on #3 and #4 don't work as well for me. a bit too distracting. on the others you've isolated the DOF nicely and on #6 the lines of the roof, and surroundings work with the car very well. specifically the red skip on #3 ruins the bonnet line, and on #4 the garage stops and there is a triangle in the corner of the background. but that's me being picky. Love the angle on #4

damn I like that car
good shots too, my picky things would be a better horizontal on #5, looks slightly wonky for me, but maybe the car is sloping and it's just my eyes

the backgrounds on #3 and #4 don't work as well for me. a bit too distracting. on the others you've isolated the DOF nicely and on #6 the lines of the roof, and surroundings work with the car very well. specifically the red skip on #3 ruins the bonnet line, and on #4 the garage stops and there is a triangle in the corner of the background. but that's me being picky. Love the angle on #4

Thanks for the comments :)

Nice set there all very good i like 1 and 5 of of them the most and very nice car wish i had one ! :D

Pretty special looking car - bet it goes like a rocket too. A friend of a friend traded his Elise in for one. He seems happy with the move!

Gary.

Back