Nissan Qashqai

Edit My Images
Yes
Few pictures from the final in London yesterday, excuse the boring angles and peoples heads in the way but it was so crowded i found it hard to get a decent spot. Only a few up for now, tips and comments please. And ignore the bad quality, they are much sharper really photobucket has just badly compressed them!

DSC_4170.jpg

DSC_4194.jpg

DSC_4195.jpg

DSC_4224.jpg

DSC_4298.jpg

DSC_4306.jpg

DSC_4350.jpg

DSC_4365.jpg

DSC_4375.jpg

DSC_4386.jpg

Last edited:
Good set.

Don't you just love having peoples heads in the frame :bonk:

#3 for me by the way.

Looks like he is pushing off the lamp post

Yeah! People getting in the way got really annoying! I'd be panning a rider and someone would suddenly be standing there who wasn't a second before and would lose focus. If you were there i've probably got a shot of your head!

Don't know how much you know about the event but im good friends with Sam Pilgrim who won the day and i tried to get him to blag me a media pass and he tried but couldn't...shame! So errr any websites need a photographer for the next events? Haha

Some spectacular angles there!

From the thread title I thought it was going to be car pictures in the wrong section :)

me too ^

top pics there, managing to get them whilst in the air

#8 for me, its bar far the most interesting photo, tells us lots not only about the action, but also where it took place and how much people wanted to watch it. that is a great shot!

Back