Edit My Images
Yes
IMG_8536xx.jpg

IMG_8484x.jpg

IMG_8452x.jpg

IMG_8444x.jpg

IMG_6823x.jpg

IMG_6813x.jpg

I guess the static shots will appeal to the car buffs (which I'm not) but there is something special about the moving ones :clap:

This is your rig in operation again?

Great shots mate, i always wanted one of these cars when i was growing up, not many good ones left around now.

Reall liking the underground stuff Kris. What's the new rig is it a homemade job again or have you sploshed the dosh on something purpose built? What is the tripod head you use to attach the camera to the scaffold pole btw?

Thanks guys.

Reall liking the underground stuff Kris. What's the new rig is it a homemade job again or have you sploshed the dosh on something purpose built? What is the tripod head you use to attach the camera to the scaffold pole btw?

This is still the old rig, the new one is still being built, kind of a home made one, but better designed, involves more role specific items, thinner alloy tubing, better bracing, proper suction cups, etc. Mainly to reduce editing.

The head I currently use is a manfrotto 115, but I think its important to add that its not just a scaffold pole, its a light alloy pole. Just in case anyone else wants to give this a go, I don't want anyone to blame me when a heavy chunk of metal break a car, lol.

Back