Nissin flash + wireless commander bargain?

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
No
I have been using a Nissin i140 flash for macro for about eight years now and started thinking it may be time to invest in a new flash, decided on the Nissin i60A. Tried all the major suppliers and found the price to be around £239 for flash only or combined with the Air 10s remote controller @ about £349. Did a search and found that Kenro who now seem to own Nissin have it on special for £219.99p for the flash and the Air commander combined with free shipping. If it's a s good as my i40s flash has been over the last eight years it's got to be a bargain. Combine it with an Apollo micro flash diffuser plus an off camera arm and it's all you need for a macro flash setup. I've just ordered one and hope it's as good as my previous Nissin flash but thought I would share. If you subscribe to their email offerings you can get an extra 10% of as well. Link to offer below, just to add I have no connection to Nissin other than being a satisfied user.

If you use that link don't forget to choose your camera system from the options.

Adrian

Back